Hello Hello What's your name || Greeting Song for Kids @Chulbul Tv


#hellosong #learndance #nurseryrhymes What’s Your Name? Hello, hello, what’s your name? What’s your name? What’s your name? Hello, hello, what’s your name? My name is James. Hello, hello, what’s your name? What’s your name? What’s your name? Hello, hello, what’s your name? My name is Maria. Hello, hello, what’s your name? What’s your name? What’s your name? Hello, hello, what’s your name? My name is Peter. Hello, hello, what’s your name? What’s your name? What’s your name? Hello, hello, what’s your name? My name is Stella. (2nd version..) Hello, hello, what’s your name? What’s your name? What’s your name? Hello, hello, what’s your name? My name is James. Hello, hello, what’s your name? What’s your name? What’s your name? Hello, hello, what’s your name? My name is Maria. Hello, hello, what’s your name? What’s your name? What’s your name? Hello, hello, what’s your name? My name is Peter. Hello, hello, what’s your name? What’s your name? What’s your name? Hello, hello, what’s your name? My name is Stella. What’s your name?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog